10:21 AM

So I'm sitting here in just amazement at how my kids have grown. Preston will be 10 in January! Where did my baby go? I swear I still remember by birth with him like it was yesterday, it makes me so sad. If these 10 years have flown by, he'll be driving before I know it....going off to school, oh my gosh, insanity! Ashley is such a character right now, learning so much and doing so well in school, I just found pictures of her yesterday from when she was so little, it's such a trip, and before I know it the same will happen, she will be gone into the real world. And Logan, he is the one that for me has grown the fastest, I swear I just found out I was pregnant with him, really, and now he's almost 3, the time really has flown. He's talking up a storm and is just an overall sweetheart. He woke up this morning and yelled for me, I went in and he said "Way wit me moma...way on ninosaur pillow" I love him so much <3

0 comments: